Missing a follow-up call can lead to a lost sale or a disgruntled client. Our custom contact management solutions provide an efficient way to manage and track follow-up with your clients and prospective customers. No prospective customer should fall through the cracks.
We provide Custom Contact Management Solutions for the following industries:
• Business Services
Viparious' Commitment to You:
• To provide an excellent Custom Contact Management Solution that is configurable and built
around your business.
• To assist you in building your business. Our desire is to see your business grow exponentially.
• To protect and secure your client data.
What Viparious Provides:
• A Contact Management System that is simple to use and highly configurable.
• The latest security and encryption technology available.
• Data Migration for your current contacts into the new contact system. Data Migration includes:
• Importing Data
• Data Validation
• Data Reconciliation
• Rule based field mapping
The Contact Management Solution Features:
• Custom designed to fit your business needs.
• Manages the sales pipeline – This allows the you to make good business decisions
based on estimated sales.
• Schedules follow-up emails, letters, calls, and automated calls – This increases our your
success by avoiding lost opportunities.
• Schedules appointments – This eliminates double booking.
• Follow-up Surveys – This helps with your customer’s perception, and increases follow-up
business for you.
• So simple to use and configure that no training is needed.
• Guaranteed to be online 99.1% of the time.
• Automatically prints client letters as configured by the administrator.
• Automatically emails your clients with the same configurability as the print feature.
• Automatic telephone calls (Telephony) with the same configurability as the print and email
• Management of follow up calls.
• Business Intelligence with the ability to create rules that will allow the system to direct the
automation of calls, emails, printing and faxing.
• Reporting tools that track perspective clients and leads.
• Disaster Recovery for all contact data and configurations.
Future Contact Management Solution:
We are currently developing the Rapport Plan System (RPS), which will be the first contact management system that includes telephony and integration with a financial system. The first version of RPS is scheduled for deployment in January, 2008.